Friday, September 24, 2010

Swimming Lessons


This summer I taught swimming lessons in my backyard. I love swimming, I love teaching, and it was so much fun to have little people come and hang out with me every morning. During lessons I heard some pretty funny things, here are some of my favorites:

Jack saying "over there" . . . it sounds like "obah day"

Jensen: Are you bringing us treats again tomorrow? (Sometimes I wish I could ask this question too!)

Daisy: Why do you wear your hair like that?
Me: It stays out of my face like this
Daisy: Oh. It just looks kinda weird.

Zach: Do you know that one guy?
Me: What one guy?
Zach: That one guy who goes to the gym and has no hair but little short hairs and looks like me?

Molly: Mom, Daisy has to go to potty
Daisy: No I don't!
Molly: Yes you do!
Mom: Daisy, do you have to go potty?
Daisy: No
Mom: Molly, why do you think Daisy has to go potty?
Molly: She keeps holding her bum!

Here are just some, among many, that I can still remember a month later! Thanks to all my little friends this summer, it was so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment