Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I just wanted to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. You're the best mom out of all the moms. You are so patient as I have tried to learn to sew (and still can't), as I learn lessons the hard way, and when I just need someone to talk to. You are such a great example of what I hope to become someday and I love you so so much.


Thank you for making me take piano lessons, always having a good book suggestion, expecting my best out of me, letting me "shop" in your pantry, staying up late and chatting, staying on the stairs for an hour, showing me how to live the gospel, and loving everyone around you. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. This is why I like you so much! That, and no one else will stay on the Stair Master with me for an hour! Hugs to you kiddo and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin your mother is awesome! What a sweet lady with lots and lots of love to give. She made me feel welcome from the very first day I met her. Great post for a great mother!


    This is Jon BTW. Just disregard the information that is telling you otherwise!

    ReplyDelete