Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thank You, Internet

Current videos I am loving:

This is so sad and so emotional, no I'm not depressed, emo, or anything of the sort. (I hate the word emo). Anyways, it's beautiful, lyrical, I could watch it a million times, and I love it.




And this is one of those really cool things that happens somewhere in the world that people should know about.

In the city of Tarragona, Spain, castellers gather every two years to see who can build the highest, most intricate human castles. This uniquely Catalan tradition requires astonishing strength, finesse, and balance. Not to mention courage.

Isn't it amazing what things people do and we don't even know about it? This is why you need to get out and explore a little. You find cool things! Enjoy!


Casteller from Mike Randolph on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment