Thursday, November 18, 2010

1 month!!

Do you know what today is? Today is exactly 1 month aware from the day I'm done with school!!! Well, I still have to take the NCLEX, but I'm just going to overlook that for a second. So, these are the things I'm going to do when I graduate!

-Buy clothes, mostly so I can look cute on my days off! :)
-Wash my car more often
-Get pedicures
-Buy a beach cruiser
-Study art history more often
-Travel
-Watch movies in the middle of the day
-Learn how to ice skate
-Go rock climbing
-Ski
-Learn how to snowboard
-Go on lunch dates with my mom
-Scrapbook
-Join and be active in a professional nursing organization
-Dress up and celebrate Halloween
-Blog
-Go sky diving
-Buy shoes
-Take bubble baths
-Learn how to put on make up (maybe even work at the make up counter at Nordstroms on the weekends?)
-Read. A lot.
-Sew?

Basically, when I graduate I will have SO much more time and I plan on taking great advantage of it! I can't wait for December 17!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to: get pedi's with you, sew too, watch movies with you, learn make up, and scrapbook. So invite me to those. Thanks!. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free time seems very little to me with this whole working-full-time thing....ENJOY it and CONGRATS! SO CLOSE!!

    ReplyDelete