Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mustard

I really like mustard. I think it's definitely one of the under-appreciated condiments of our time. It's tangy, has a little zip to it, and makes a lot of things taste better. I haven't always appreciated this almost creamy yellow sauce, it is an acquired taste. I like honey mustard, mustard on hot dogs (which I only like at baseball games and the 4th of July), mustard on sandwiches, and a recent finding, mustard and balsamic vinegar on chicken-I know, sounds a little cooky right? It's really good though! I had it on a sandwich today and was so grateful I had it. It's often shadowed by ketchup, overtaken by relish-which is absolutely disgusting, and is always available at any kind of food place from McDonald's to a classy restaurant, like Zupas, just kidding, but seriously, they even have it at Cafe Rio! Anyways, I just wanted to put that out there-I really like mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment