Wednesday, March 3, 2010

About today . . . thoughts and things

Jake picked Vienna, totally gross.

At the gym this morning my headphones ended up getting stuck in the stair climber. Do you know what happens when headphones get stuck in the stair climber? They break. I am now currently out of headphones, a situation which must be remedied asap.

Current favorite studying music = Owl City

I like the same things for a long time. You may call me boring, but when I find something I like, I really like it and I'm quite loyal to it, until I change my mind. Example: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I love them. I could eat one every day, and I did through elementary, junior high, high school, and the first 4 years of college. Sometimes I just need a change, but I still love them!

Smile. It's a really good idea and people like it. It makes you feel good too.

I love waking up early. I feel like I get so much more done and I just feel better. I highly recommend it.

I heard this on the radio today. Here are 5 things your body does that nature can't explain:

  1. Yawning
  2. Adolescence
  3. The placebo effect
  4. Dreaming
  5. Blushing

Click here for the full article. Kinda interesting, huh?

A note to boys . . . please don't wear plaid shorts and striped shirts, it does not constitute an outfit. Ever.


And maybe it's just me, but when you're studying in the library (or other public place) do you ever wonder whose itunes library belongs to whom? Some people use their own names (I am one of these not-so-creative individuals), but others have some pretty fancy nick names! Sometimes I just look around and give people names based on the available options in the connected itunes library lists. The worst is when they leave and go to class. So for today, thank you "Kyle", I love your itunes library. I have a feeling we would get along quite well. And if we ever meet, I would like to burn myself a CD or two because I'm cheap and can't afford the elaborate music selection you have.


1 comment:

  1. Erin I love you and your blog. and boo to jake picking vienna. boo. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete