Friday, March 19, 2010

Today, I have decided, will be different


You know how sometimes you get stuck? In a rut? Are needing a fresh start? Well, I've been in the mood for change lately. I want things to be different, I'm itching for new-ness. Things are good, I'm definitely not complaining, but I want to make a change. I want to be better. Something that I learned from a friend is when you are making a change, do it boldly – make it a "Massive Change". If I'm going to change things, I really need to do it, I need to be 200% committed, I need to make a decision, stick to it, and make massive changes. This is something I can and definitely want to do, and I need to make these changes now. What changes you ask? Well, I can't really tell you right now, but I will definitely keep you posted as they start to appear! Be prepared for BIG things!! Wish me luck!

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. - Barack Obama

1 comment: