Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The best of . . .

I got to vote yesterday, which is something I get pretty excited about, and it got me thinking. When I vote, my favorite part is getting the sticker that says "I Voted". It's not so I can show the world how great I am (mostly everyone knows already, ha!), but maybe it's a childhood sort of love for getting stickers? I don't know, but here are a few others. The best part of:

-Giving blood = the Lorna Dune cookies and juice you get after
-Going on vacation = coming home
-Going to the gym = leaving knowing you did a good job
-Attending any mormon function = there's always treats!
-Making your bed = getting in a nice bed that night

What are some of yours?

2 comments:

  1. why are all of your best things at the end?
    the best part of waking up= hitting the snooze button
    the best part of eating an oreo= pulling the cookies apart
    best part of fall: leaves changing (might want to rethink my sexual preference after that one)
    best part of showering: standing there for a long time for no reason after you are clean

    miss you erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh worst thing...I've never voted. I can never figure out how to get registered in all this dang states. WAY TO BE INVOLVED. How's capstone?! Everyone in my semester hated a certain public health class...

    ReplyDelete