Monday, March 7, 2011

No Excuses.

I am the "I'm not feeling like doing that so I don't think I'm going to" queen. If I'm not committed to something, I don't put any effort into it and it shows. I did the stair climber at the gym this morning and rocked it. 60 minutes, 6.59 miles, 689 calories. It feels so good to accomplish things that are important and to succeed at things that matter. I saw this video when I came home and it's something I want to remember, especially on those "hard" days. And really, isn't everyday hard? I find things are "easier" when I have a plan, I decide what I'm going to do and stick to it. Even if there is a challenge, I like it when I stick to my plan and push through it, I feel tired at the end of the day, but I know I worked hard, and that's a good feeling.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally posted! It's been forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! Its so great! I want mine to be better like yours!

    ReplyDelete