Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pick City


One of my guilty pleasures is the "Today Show". I love it. I have a minor crush on Matt Lauer and hope that when I get married, my husband is like him (including his awesome taste in shoes). I usually watch it when I work out, unless, of course, I'm there so ridiculously early that it's not even on yet. Every day Al has the "Pick City" of the day, where they chose a city from around the country and tell what their weather is like that day. I've always thought it was so cool and hoped that they would pick Salt Lake City someday. I realized that the chances of Al choosing Salt Lake, having that 2 second weather update on, and me being there to witness it, were slim. Well, today is my day. The "Pick City" was Salt Lake City and I was on the stair climber watching it! I was unusually excited and I think I frightened the very sweaty onion-smelling man next to me, but it was great! Thank you Al! And thank you "Today Show", you never disappoint me. (I am also looking forward to "Today Throws a Wedding", if I didn't plan on getting married in the temple I would be all over applying for that, maybe I could ask Matt to be my maid of honor . . . )

No comments:

Post a Comment