Thursday, April 28, 2011

AP Tests

So . . . I went to college once. And when I was there, I studied. I was often in the library and the particular floor I studied on varied, but I know how to study. My sister, Taylor, is studying for her AP tests which are coming up in another week or two and for the past couple of nights she has had study groups at our house. They are a loud bunch, but I hope they are getting some effective study in. She has the funniest friends and I love hearing what they are talking about. While I'm sitting here trying to watch The Office, this is a little bit of what I'm hearing, since I can't hear The Office anyways . . . .

I know what you're talking about - the feather! Ya, that's it, that's the one! Is it Donatello? Oh, we're still on 40?
Ya, 41 is A - 42 is dumb
When I think of Gothic I think of really tall spikeys
Fuzzy backgrounds, kinda funny-looking . . . Taylor! Are you eating the wax?
This cheese is gross, I could never get past the wax. It's smart cheese. We could make really hard balls and throw them at each other. (Seriously?)
Ya, they're pretty, but they have really bad hair.
We saw that! But it was in San Francisco, and it was different.
I feel dirty when I think of Rococo.
Are they talking about pointilism in 46?
I'm always talking and I'm always making people laugh - ok what number are you guys on?

This is about 10 minutes of dialogue. They are really funny and I am so glad I'm not studying for AP tests right now, or finals. Ya, being graduated is awesome, but it did take some studying. Ok, a lot of studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment