Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy April 29th!

What an exciting day!! I have been looking forward to this for a while now and I am so happy for William and Kate (I like Kate better than Catherine, so let's just go with it for now). Everything was so beautiful and classy, I expected nothing less.


Also, you may or may not know that today is Alyssa's birthday!! Happy Birthday Lyss!! (This is a picture of us sitting on the steps of St. Paul's Cathedral in London, I thought it was fitting for the occasion)



Alyssa is one of my most favorite people in the whole world, when I think of her, I think of:
  • Being on time
  • Peacemaker
  • Disciplined
  • Sometimes clumsy
  • Tender
  • Fiji (oh how I'm going to miss you!)
  • Skittles
  • Skirts
  • Clean and tidy
  • She always smells good
  • Her hair looks great all the time - even when she wakes up
  • She's a great example
  • Trendy
  • Put together
  • Wonderful
Ok I'll stop now, but you get the picture. She's great and I love her. I hope you have a great summer and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment