Friday, April 22, 2011

Royal Wedding

Do you know what's happening in one week? Yes, William and Kate are getting married!! I'm so excited. I think she is beautiful and I love their story. They are enchanting, sweet, and I love them. I love that they met and dated for a long time and how classy and in love they are. Yes I will be recording the wedding and surrounding events and watching it all day (oh ya, and happy birthday Alyssa! I won't forget about you!). I'm excited to see her dress, her hair, the flowers, Westminster Abbey, the ring, everything. Maybe she can give me some ideas for my wedding! No, there is definitely no wedding and no prospects, but someday, right? I'll be taking notes.

If I were attending the royal wedding (as an invited guest, of course), what would I do? Well . . .

First, I would put the invitation on the fridge at my house along with all of the other invitations from friends around Provo. Theirs might go in the middle though.


Second, I would pick out a dress . . . something elegant and modest and maybe something like this
(and I would look amazing in it).

Third, I would find a date. Since this is an imaginary situation I will take full advantage. Yes, I would be going with Bradley Cooper.

1 comment:

  1. ERIN!!! I LOVE your blog! thanks for finding mine so i could find yours!! basically I cannot wait to see her dress. don't you have to have sleeves to get married in the Westminster Abbey?? I'm pretty sure you do and that is why I HAVE to see her dress. so someday I can copy it.

    ReplyDelete